Opening of Branch Office
Government of India has allowed foreign Companies that are engaged in manufacturing and trading activities abroad to set up Branch Office in India for following purposes:
- To represent its parent Company / other foreign Companies in various matters in India such as acting as buying/selling agents over here.
- To conduct research work in those areas where the parent Company is engaged.
- To undertake import and export trading activities.
- To promote all possible technical and financial collaboration between the Indian and overseas Companies.
- Rendering professional all consultancy services.
- Rendering services in IT and development of software the country.
- Rendering all sort of technical supports to the products supplied by the parent/group Companies.
- Foreign airlines or shipping Companies.