XBRL Data Conversion Services
As per Ministry of Corporate Affairs' General Circular No: 37/2011 dated 07.06.2011 (i) all listed Companies and their Indian subsidiaries, (ii) all Companies having a paid up capital of Rs 5 Crore or more, and (iii) all Companies having a turnover of Rs 100 Crore or above are mandated for compulsory XBRL filing. However banking Companies, insurance Companies, power Companies and non-banking finance Companies are exempted from XBRL filing till further orders.
Services provided by Us:
- Mapping up financial statements with XBRL tags
- Validation for tags and appropriate calculations
- Creation of XBRL instance document in XML format for e filling
- Creation of extended taxonomy as necessary
- Provision of a "highlight" report to facilitate review and provide concurrence on:
- Tagging decisions that require concurrence
- Rendering of XBRL instance document in readable form.
- E-fiiling XBRL data with respective Regulatory Authorities viz MCA, SEBI, Stock Exchanges, RBI, Mutual Fund Associations etc.